Picture My Shoes


Monday, January 11, 2010

What To Buy Him For Valentine's Day That He'll Love



What to buy him for Valentine's Day that he'll love is a great question. Need a little help here's a few great ideas to get you started.




1.Tickets - Buy him tickets to see his favorite sport event or concert or play.
2.Cell Phone Shop and cell phone accessories - He'll love that you were thinking of him and his cell phone. Great creative, unique gift for Valentine's day. By the way you can save up to 80% off on cell phone accessories.
3.Improve Your Love Life... With Gourmet Lobster,Steak and More! -Valentine's day will be extra special. Cook him a romantic candlelit dinner with fresh lobster for two.

Individual Indulgence Gram

4.Golf Balls - Golf balls starting at $5 per dozen! If he loves to hit the greens, he probably can't get enough golf balls.
5.Sports Gift Basket - Show him you love him with this fun basket full of sports treats (Football, Nascar, Golf).




Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how involved with technology our daily lives have become. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]r4i ds[/url] DS NetPostv2)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home